A message from Dr. Tien: “Nniij hhaao! My greeting is in Internet-Chinese. This Mandarin phrase is readable like English, learnable like French, and directly convertible to Chinese characters: by the touch of a keystroke. This is what I mean by: <<Chinese for Everyone = Zhongwenn jiao Daazhoong >>The Internet-Chinese® script daily speeds up your learning, listening and talking in Chinese. And you will be able to read, write and e-mail in Chinese, like English on the Net!”
Yigee tongxuun llaizii Tiann Bboshii: “Nniij hhaao! Wwoode weenhoou shii Internet-Zhongwenn. Zhee Jinghuaa juuzi shii kkeeddude leeisi Yingwenne, kkeexxuede leeisi Ffaawenn, biing biaanhuaan chenng Haanzii: yoong jiaanpann yih qiaovhl. Zhee jiuuvh shii wwoode yiisi: << Chinese for Everyone = Zhongwenn jiao Daazhoong >>. Zheegee Internet-Zhongwenn® pinxxieettii jiasuu nniide xxuexxi, tinglii hhe shuohuaa yoong Zhongwenn. Errqqiee nniij nenng niaan, xxiee yyuuh e-mail liiyoong Zhongwenn, leeisi Yingwenn shaang Waanngxx!”
Here’s a link to our latest newsletter: http://bit.ly/2b3cUuE
To view our newsletter for December 2015 please click here.
Testimonials“FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT, JUST AS YOU'D EXPECT FROM SOMEONE PROPOUNDING ONE OF THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY.”
- New York Times Magazine“A HISTORICAL DETECTIVE, AS WELL AS A SCHOLAR, [WHO] ADDS TO OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORLD, PAST AND PRESENT.”
- New York Daily News“MENZIES’S BOOKS ARE TREMENDOUS. HE HAS DONE HISTORY LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE. IT’S FASCINATING AND TURNS EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN.”
- Glenn Beck“MENZIES HAS RAISED IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND MARSHALED FASCINATING INFORMATION.”
- Toronto Globe and Mail“MENZIES HAS TURNED HISTORY TOPSY-TURVY.”
- Arizona Daily Star“ASTONISHING . . . MENZIES WEAVES A RICH, UNORTHODOX TAPESTRY.”
- St. Petersburg Times“ASTOUNDING . . . MENZIES SHOULD GET THE NOBEL AND PULITZER PRIZES FOR HIS WORK. WALK ALONG THE PATHWAYS OF DISCOVERY WITH HIM. IT IS A JOYOUS JAUNT.”
- San Bernadino Sun“A FIERCE ADVOCATE OF TRUTH.”
- China Daily“WITH VERVE AND UNFLAGGING CONVICTION, GAVIN MENZIES ADVANCES A THESIS THAT WOULD FUNDAMENTALLY REWRITE HISTORY.”
- New York Times Book Review“…Gavin's book presents an excellent hypothesis for the origin of the various maps of high quality generated in the late 1400's”
- J David Van Horn, Assistant Professor, University of Missouri-Kansas“… the book is very compelling …”
- Dr. John W. Emerson, Professor Emeritus of Geology, Central Missouri State University“… I quite enjoyed reading “1421” and think that Menzies has made a plausible, sometimes compelling, case for Chinese voyages to the New World…”
- Peter N. Peregrine, PhD, RPA, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Anthropology, Lawrence University“… Your work with the maps was extraordinary and you make a compelling case. Congratulations.”
- Peter M. Gardner, Emeritus Professor of Anthropology“… Dear Sir, Thanks for your fascinating book!”
- Professor Alex Duffey, Chief curator: University of Pretoria Heritage Collections - academic plan"1421 has caught my imagination and would surely do the same for my Chinese students.”
- Richard Frewer, Chair Professor of Architecture at the University of Hong Kong“… I have with great interest read your book 1421…”
- Peter Roepstorff, Professor in Protein Chemistry, University of Southern Denmark“… Would it be possible to invite [Gavin] to come speak at Santa Monica College? I would be happy to help make arrangements...”
- Dr. Ethan B. Gallogly, Professor of Chemistry, Santa Monica College“… Thank you. I am so pleased to get your periodic updates on Gavin’s progress…”
- Henry Pierson "Pete" French, Jr., Ed.D., Professor of History and Political Science, State University of New York, Monroe Community College at Rochester“… I have completed the book 1421: The Year China Discovered America and was quite fascinated with the multiple evidence for the Chinese discoveries"
- Prof. Jules Janick, James Troop Distinguished Professor in Horticulture, Department of Horticulture & Landscape Architecture, Purdue University“… Shan Hai Jing: This is an amazing document, which may provide the 1421 Team with some very early corroborative evidence of Chinese contact and exploration within the Western Hemisphere. Thank you for your time…”
- Anthony Fazio, L.Ac., C.A., Adjunct Professor Graduate Division for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, New York Chiropractic College“… Hottentots: I don't know what DNA or other genetic work has ever been done on them, but it might be of interest in your quest to establish the 1421 thesis."
- John Lawyer, PhD, Professor of Political Science, Bethel University, St. Paul, MM“… I am aware of the controversy but have found the book quite fascinating and most likely reliable…”
- Prof. Victor M. Rivera, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas“… Thank you for a wonderful book and for seeking the truth…”
- Patti Grant-Byth, Professor of English at Korea University in Seoul, South Korea“… The theories and documented evidence is very impressive, and I would like to follow the author’s further work on the subject. Please add my name to future releases and information…”
- John Splettstoesser, Retired Professor of Geology and President, American Polar Society, Waconia, MN 55387 U.S.A.“… Your inspiring book and website have me reading up on Da Conti. Does anyone know the name of his wife please?
- Daniel Mroz, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Theatre / Professeur adjoint de théâtre, University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa“… Thank you for a fascinating book. I've recommended it to many friends."
- Professor John Preston, John.Preston@emich.edu"...write as a past chairman of our dinner/speaker society, Forum '71 (which is described in the attachment), to invite you to be our guest of honour and distinguished speaker in our forthcoming 2006 / 2007 session"
- Professor P.A. McKeown OBE FREng“… I have read your book 1421 which I found very interesting
- Niels West, Research Professor, Department of Marine Affairs, University of Rhode Island“… Dear friends: My name is Miguel Lizana, I am PH. D in Biology and professor of Zoology in the University of Salamanca, Spain. If you are interested, I could help you with a presentation of the 1421 results in my University and/or other places in Spain…”
- Miguel Lizana“… I am a member of the Peruvian Yacht Club, L.S.E. graduate (Ph.D. 1974) and keen follower of the 1421 story."
- Dr. Carlos J. Michelsen-Terry“… Having just read your splendid book 1421: The Year China Discovered the World, it occurred to me that a lecture on 'China and Globalisation 500 Years Ago' could be an excellent event for our students. We tend to think of globalisation as an entirely modern phenomenon. I would like to invite you to present such a lecture."
- David Greenaway, Pro Vice Chancellor, Professor of Economics, Director, Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy, School of Economics, Sir Clive Granger Building, University of Nottingham, Carl L. Johannessen, Professor Emeritus Biogeography, Dept. Geography, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon“… I've just read 1421 whilst travelling Trans-Mongolian/Siberian railway from China to Russia, and it was an amazing read. I am totally sold on the theory, and am sure the evidence will just get stronger and stronger."
- Dr Chris Gleed-Owen, Research & Monitoring Officer, The Herpetological Conservation Trust, Boscombe, Bournemouth, Dorset“… I am only three chapters into 1421 and am finding it fascinating reading"
- Edwin M. Good, Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies and (by courtesy) of Classics, Stanford University“… First of all, congratulations for your work, is fantastic."
- Arq. Ms. Pedro Augusto Alves de Inda, Professor Adjunto da Universidade de Caxias do Sul“… Gavin, I want to complement you on your book and work. In my opinion, it is well researched and presented."
- Anthony Nieli, Associate Professor, Pennsylvania College of Technology“… Your book is simply terrific!”
- Nelson Barbosa Machado Neto, Agronomic engineer, Professor of Plant Genetics and Breeding"Lorem"